You can now claim, view and manage your Housing Benefit and
Council Tax Support online.
Please read these instructions carefully and then click the
button at the bottom of this page.
Creating an account is easy and takes a couple of minutes - all
you need is an email address and to follow these simple steps:
- Click on Create account (top right or bottom middle of the
- Enter your details and ensure you have read and agreed to the
- Click Send me an email to activate MyAccount.
- You will receive an email to activate your account - click the
link in the email.
Once you have activated your new account, log in using your
email address and your newly created password.
If you have already claimed Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax
Support you can register to view your details and tell us about
changes in your circumstances by:
- Click Register.
- Enter your claim reference number as shown on your entitlement
letter, it is 8 digits long and starts with either 1 or 0.
- Enter your full name including any middle names.
- Enter your house name or number and your postcode.
- Click Complete Address then select the correct address from the
- You will be asked to input about your National Insurance number
as security information.
- Click Register to complete the registration of your
If you want to make a new claim for Housing Benefit or Council
Tax Support you can choose the Apply for Housing Benefit link and
follow the instructions on screen.
You can also register to view and manage your Council Tax