My Council Tax
You can now view and manage your Council Tax account
online. If you have moved address or are in the process of
moving you can also notify your change of address.
Please read these instructions first and then click the button
at the bottom of this page.
Creating an account is easy and takes a couple of minutes - all
you need is an email address and to follow these simple steps:
- Click on Create account (top right or bottom middle of the
- Enter your details exactly as they appear on your Council Tax
bill and ensure you have read and agreed to the privacy
- Click Send me an email to activate MyAccount.
- You will receive an email to activate your account - click the
link in the email.
Once you have activated your new account, log in using your
email address and your newly created password.
- Click on Register to view and manage your Council Tax
- Enter your Council Tax account number as shown on your
- Enter your postcode
- Click Complete address then select the correct address from the
- You will be asked a “known fact” about your account.
- Click Submit to complete the registration of your account.
You can also register to view or apply for Housing Benefit
and/or Council Tax Support online.
If you want to make a new claim for help to pay your Council Tax
you can choose the Apply for Housing Benefit link and follow the
instructions on screen.