Do's and Dont's
- Do ensure that you supply ALL the details asked for.
- Do ensure that your submission reaches us by the deadline via
our e-tendering portal
- Do study the entire tender document carefully and ensure that
you meet all the requirements.
- Do use the pre-formatted tender documents we send you, rather
than your own as it helps us in our analysis.
- Do contact the buyer if you have any queries about any aspects
of the tender process.
- Do respond promptly to any requests for further
- Do look at the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU)
for tender advertisements.
- Don't forget your tender is legally binding – you cannot alter
your submission once received by the Council.
- Don't expect special treatment – we treat all tenders
- Don't forget to ask for a debriefing if your bid is