The Fostering Service is holding informal walk-in
sessions . You can come along to the session if you
want to find out more or you can call the team on 01234 718718 or
extn. 47718 alternatively
Future Drop in Sessions: TBC
here to view the Fostering Leaflet.
The Bedford Borough Fostering Team offer:
- An informal initial meeting to discuss fostering and adoption
for potential carers to find out more.
- Locally placed children – so regular visits to their families
are easier to arrange where appropriate.
- A local, appointed social worker to be one of your points of
contacts and support.
- 24 hour help line – with the Foster team being available until
- Local support network meetings.
- On-going training programme for foster carers and adopters –
all training is free.
- Support to go onto to Level 2 or 3 training if desired.
For more information about Fostering and Adoptions:
We are very eager to speak to you if you are interested in
adoption or fostering and welcome your call. You are able to
contact us during office hours and speak to a team member by
telephone 01234 718718, by email email@example.com
or simply call in at Borough Hall Reception.