Who Are We?
The SEND Advice Service has a
full-time co-ordinator and part-time adviser:
David Newbury - SEND Advice Co-ordinator
Ruth Kerr - SEND Adviser
We also have a number of trained volunteers, known as Independent
Supporters, who can help advise and support
We operate during normal office hours in term time (9 am - 5 pm)
and are able to provide a reduced service during the school
When to contact us
Are you worried about your child's learning and progress?
- Are you concerned about the help your
child is receiving in the school/educational setting?
- Does your child have, or may have, Special
Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)?
- Do you know how to get help for your
- Do you need help during
the Education, Health and
Care needs assessment process?
- Would you like information about voluntary
- Would you like to talk to someone in
confidence about your concerns?