Special Education Needs
We can assist schools and other professionals in providing for
issues relating to pupils with special educational needs and other
To assist schools in raising the attainment and progress of
vulnerable groups we offer a wide range of high quality:
* Consultancy, practical advice and guidance concerning
effective policy, leadership, improvement planning and provision at
a whole school and at a more individualised level.
* Support and advice to develop assessment, intervention,
personalised teaching and learning strategies and resources. In
addition we can provide staff training and development
* Audits of provision, for example, pre OFSTED with follow up
advice and guidance.
* Practitioner groups and training for lead teachers/coordinators
and other professionals.
* Bespoke packages to cater for individual school circumstances and
We work in collaboration with the Psychology and Advisory
Support Team, The University of Bedfordshire and other agencies
both local, regional and national.
For further details of the range of services we offer or to
discuss any individual requirements please contact Pam Heath
at email@example.com. Tel