Visiting Support for Older People in the Community
Places for People Individual Support are
excited to announce a new free service available to people over 60
residing in the Bedford Borough and rural communities.
Our Tenant Support Officers are aiming to
engage with and offer support and guidance to older
The service will be
client-led providing low level
individual identified support to enable client’s to live
independently in their own homes and be part of the local
- FREE Support home visit service
- Provide low level client-led support and advice
- Focusing on meeting the individual’s housing–related, social
and support needs.
- Promote safety and security of clients, maximise the benefits
of aids, adaptations and assistive technology.
- Support independent living and social inclusion.
6 Leven Walk, Bedford MK41 7XE
Download our leaflet
here for more information